Regularly Scheduled Opportunities for Worship:
- Sunday worship in the sanctuary meets year round at 10 AM. Communion is the celebrated the first Sunday of each month. Coffee hour follows worship in the parish hall.
- Pastor Beth is in the church office on Friday. Bible Study meets at 4:30 on Friday afternoons.
- AA meets in the parish hall on Thursday evenings at 7 PM and on Saturday mornings at 8 AM.
- Shelves for Sharing will be continuously open starting January 21, 2017. Located next to the Thrift Shop, non-perishable foods, winter coats, hats and gloves, toiletries and diapers will be available. Take a blessing when you need one; leave a blessing when you can.
- Thrift Shop is open beginning Friday and Saturday from 9 AM to Noon beginning February 3, 2017.
- On the first Sunday of each month the Women's Night Out Potluck Supper group meets in the parish hall at 5:30 pm. All women of the community are welcome. Bring a dish to share or not - there's always plenty of good food and conversation to go around.